Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"You should get lost"

Today we woke up early, 8am, and met up with Mark and Kirtyn and got lost in Munich. It was a lot of fun. We found a wonderful outdoor market, then Gabrielle navigated us to an amazing chocolate shop. Then we went to the Oktoberfest and it was awesome. So much meat and beer. :)

We had a reservation at the Hippodrom. 3 hours later we had finished 7 liters beer and eaten 2 whole chickens.

Now were back at the hotel, I'm using my friend's Mark dell mini computer. I think we're going to head back to our hotel and go to sleep.

Tomorrow we're going to go to the BMW Museum and the German Technology Museum.

PS Mark is also keeping a blog here.

2 comments:

Mom said...

My goodness, but you are seeing a lot of sites. I'm so glad you are taking the opportunity to visit so many museums. You have not mentioned anything about polka dancing, though. Doesn't that go with beer and sausages? Dad says "hi" -- the Sox stink. Love, Mom

Nancy said...

I bet Gabrielle ate most of the chickens, right?